We began our partnership with the Bern, Switzerland store FEINFRACHT when they first joined VOID Watches as one of our retailers. We quickly realized how similar our approach to design and aesthetics were and soon we were discussing the possibility of creating a watch together.
Using our iconic V03D as the canvas, together with the founders Denis Bernet and Tobias Dettwiller we set out to create a watch that merged the crisp air of the Swiss Alps with Sweden’s love for time spent in the open seas. “The design of the Alp Dweller watch is pure and simple. We at FEINFRACHT love classic elements put in a modern context, the mixture of modern production technics and the use of traditional crafts all mixed up together and combined in one object,” says Denis. The limited edition V03D-FEINFRACHT, ALP DWELLER is the product of our shared appreciation for natural materials and minute details.
The watch’s matte black hands make for a soft contrast against the bone white dial, while the subtle use of red adds a quiet graphical element to the watch. Another defining detail to this design is the Swiss vegetable tanned leather which is sure to age beautifully into a dark brown over time. The stainless steel gold case measures 38mm in diameter and houses a Japanese quartz movement.
Each purchase of the ALP DWELLER includes an optional black RAF (Royal Air Force) style nylon strap, custom buckle, and custom strap-changing tool. The V03D-Feinfracht was produced in a limited edition of 200 individually numbered pieces.
To compliment the timepiece, Denis and Tobias crafted a watch roll using 100% Swiss linen, typically used in Schwingerhosen wrestling pants, and the same locally sourced Swiss vegetable tanned leather used on the ALP DWELLER. A brass pin fastens the roll together. The case holds up to four watches and one changing tool. FEINFRACHT’s watch roll is sold separately from the ALP DWELLER.
For more information please visit: www.feinfracht.com
• By placing an order on www.voidwatches.com you agree and accept to the terms and conditions below.
• While VOID Watches offers free worldwide shipping, customers are responsible for paying for any local charges such as sales taxes, VAT, customs duty and any handling fees placed by their country of purchase and/or delivery.
• Your card information is transmitted over a secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. VOID provides free worldwide shipping for all online orders.
All cart orders of 165USD AND ABOVE are shipped using FedEx Express. The shipping time for these deliveries are approximately 3-5 working days and are fully trackable.
All cart orders BELOW 165USD are shipped using registered airmail. Shipping time for these deliveries are approximately 3-4 weeks and have limited tracking.
Should you require faster delivery, upgrade to express shipping at checkout for an additional 15USD.
2. If you wish to expedite your shipment in less than 3 days please contact us on email@example.com, and we will try to arrange a faster shipping method at an additional cost if possible.
3. It takes between 1-3 days to process each order. Once processed, a shipping confirmation email will be sent out along with a tracking reference number. Please refer to your shipping confirmation email for details regarding our shipment.
4. While we provide free shipping, we are not responsible for local charges (sales tax / VAT, customs duty, handling fees) that may occur. These charges are at the customers own expense. Since duties and taxes vary by country we are not able to supply an estimated cost. Please refer to your local customs office for more information. Shipping fees and taxes will not be refunded for packages that are refused due to VAT/duties.
5. Please note that our office hours are as followed: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. Orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be dispatched the following working day.
Also note that during 2017 no shipments will be sent during the following public Hong Kong holidays:
Tuesday, April 04 / Ching Ming Festival
Friday, April 14 / Good Friday
Saturday, April 15 / Post Good Friday
Monday, April 17 / Easter Monday
Monday, May 01 / Labour Day
Wednesday, May 03 / The Buddha's Birthday
Tuesday, May 30 / Dragon Boat Festival
Saturday, July 01 / Special Administration Region (SAR) Day
Sunday, October 01 / National Day
Monday, October 02 / National Day Holiday
Thursday, October 05 / Day After Mid Autumn Festival
Saturday, October 28 / Chung Yeung Festival
Monday, December 25 / Christmas Day
Tuesday, December 26 / Boxing Day
6. All products are shipped out from our head office:
VOID Watches LTD
Unit 1204, Hollywood Centre,
233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
7. As delays are inevitable, this may be due to custom clearance at destination, and VOID therefore holds no liability over delays. However, all shipments are insured at the expense of VOID Watches.
8. Unclaimed orders - If our courier is unable to successfully deliver your package to you we will have to charge you for the shipping and handling back to us. Remember that you will receive a tracking number and tracking information in your Shipping Confirmation.
1. We want all our customers to be happy with their purchases. If our products do not meet your expectations and you would like to exchange or return your purchase, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days from receiving the goods. Goods must be returned to:
VOID Watches LTD,
Unit 1204, Hollywood Centre,
233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
2. All goods must be returned in the condition in which they were received and with the original packaging intact. Only the amount paid for the product(s) will be refunded in the manner in which you originally paid (For example, PayPal will be returned via your PayPal account).
3. At this time we do not provide pre-made shipping labels for returned and exchanged items.
4. For the return and exchange of VOID products purchased from other retailers, please contact them directly for their returning policy.
1. All our timepieces and cufflinks are covered by a two-year worldwide warranty, from the date of purchase. Excluding select items where otherwise stated such as discontinued products or certain sale items.
2. The warranty covers any and all parts of the watch that may need repair due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. VOID Watches’s obligations hereunder are limited to repair or replacement at its option. The warranty may be rejected on products showing evidence of extreme use such as a broken crystal or dented case.
3. The warranty excludes straps or bracelets and excessive wear or damages to the case, crystal or strap of a timepiece. VOID Watches is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages, and any recovery may not exceed the amount paid for the timepiece.
4. The warranty excludes batteries, due to time spent in warehousing and shipping, may be partially run down by the time of sale. All watches go through 100% battery check before dispatch.
5. The buyer is required to produce a proof of purchase upon request.
6. For warranty issues, please contact VOID Watches at email@example.com.